Have a look below at the Home Learning and Activities Blog sections.
Y3 Activities Blog - this is a fun blog from your teachers, they will be posting updates through the week.
Y3 Home Learning
Year 3 Activities Blog
Phonics Play, for all thing phonics, they have also opened up their resource for free to help support home learning during this time.
Schoolastic, reading activities and book clubs
- RockaLingua, free online interactive games in Spanish
- BBC Bitesize, free intercultural videos (click on KS2 Spanish)
- Crickweb, free online games (click on KS2 Spanish)
- LCF Clubs, free temporary access to activities create a single user login at Babelzone and enter promo code CF2020sch at checkout
- Cooking with Languages, a free downloadable PDF printable enter EVERYLITTLEHELPS at checkout
- Duolingo app on tablets and phones
Take a cartoon workshop with Pete PcKee (Sheffield artist) starting at 12 noon on the 25th March 2020 and then every Wednesday after that.
- Scratch - Creative computer programming
- National Geographic - Activities and quizzes about the planet
- Mystery Science - Free science lessons
- The Kid Should See - Educational videos for children
#DRAWWITHROB Rob Biddulph is an kid author and illustrator who has set up a daily draw-along videos that parents can watch with their kids and, hopefully, make some nice pictures together.
Art for Kids Hub, this is a draw along YouTub channel with over 1000 draw along videos to choose from.
PE & Well-being Links
Jump Start Jonny - Keep your family fit and healthy at home with weekly Workouts and activities
Cosmic Kids Yoga - Web or App based, yoga, mindfulness and relaxation.
Super Movers - The BBCs Fun curriculum linked resources to get your kids moving while they learn
Premier League Stars PE, resources and idea about how to keep active.
BBC Newsround, keeping children up to date with world events.